- UAE Visa Charges
- Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers (As per group timings)
- City Tour of Dubai.
- Monorail Ride at Palm Island.
- Yacht Ride or RTA Ferry from Bur Dubai to Dubai Marina.
- Desert Safari with Dinner (Tanoora Dance, Belly Dance & Fire Show).
- Dolphin Show at Dubai Creek.
- Entrance to Snow Park with Polar Pass.
- Visit to 124th floor of Burj Khalifa with Fountain Show.
- IMG World of Adventure World 1st largest Indoor Theme Park.
- 1 Hour Ride in Stretch Limousine.
- Ferrari World Theme Park.
- Abu Dhabi Mini City Tour + Ferrari World Theme Park.
- OTB Charges on Jet & Emirates Airlines only.
- 12 Meal Coupons for Indian Restaurant (No Transfers).
- Tourism Dirham Fees included.
- All Transfers in AC Coach with Tour manager as per group departure dates.
- All Taxes & Service Charges of Dubai hotels.
- Any increase in Rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transport & land arrangements which may come in effect prior to departure.
- Any surcharge levied by the hotels & the airlines.
- Any additional sight seeings not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any personal expenses like Call Charges, Laundry, Mini Bar, Drinks, Tips, Water, etc.
- OTB Charges on any other Airlines like Air India, Indigo, Oman Air, Spice Jet, Air Arabia etc.
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- GST as applicable.
- No Vehicle/transfers on free day.
- Tentative itinerary.
|Location||No.Of Nights||3 Star Hotels|
|Bur Dubai||6||Tulip/Imperial Suites|
Baity Apartments or Similar
But we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides
to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in
writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the
original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the
cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
of days before
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 90 days prior Deposit Amount
- 89 to 60 days prior 25% Amount
- 59 to 30 days prior 50% Amount
- 29 days prior 100% Amount
- Plus KRIMONI TOURS Service Plus 10% ticket per Will Be Cancellation Charged.
| Ticket Rate
|Krimoni Saver||Krimoni Superb||Krimoni Superior||Person|
|Per Couple Cost|
|Per Person Cost (On Twin Sharing)|
|Single person in Room|
|Third Person in Same Room|
|Child with Bed (Per Child)|
|Child without Bed (Per Child)|
|Child below 5 years with Bus seat|
|Child below 5 years|
|Addon Title (Price)||Action|
|Please select date :||
Date Of Travel